BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Passion Fuels Everything

If you would have told me 3 weeks ago that I would be starting a Branding, Marketing and Production company I probably would have raised my left eyebrow and started talking about something else.


But . . .


When I realized that I could combine my passion for business, music, art, and meeting new people something, inside me said . . this can be done!


I've always believed in having name brand stuff, whether it was shoes, suits, electronics, jeans, or whatever. Growing up in New York you couldn't really survive rollin around in something generic (although my mom frequently tried to get me outfits from CONWAY, yep that's right . . the one right off Fordham Rd in the Bronx). 


To me, a name brand item always represented quality. In today's society there are so many generic relationships, business ideas, photographs, songs, etc. and I feel like there needs to be a Renaissance of Quality! 


This is what I'm passionate about!


Passion is infectious and contagious and if you have enough of it, you can spread it to those around you. It seems at NAMe BrANDERZ we've been rubbing off on everyone we've come in contact with . . even investors! Yesterday we received our first endorsement check from a local investor here in Riverside . . 



We are excited about what we are bringing to the music industry and what we will be able to do for local and upcoming artists. Keep showing us love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment